Schtick Restaurants -- was, Re: [Sca-cooks] Re: Pho

Tom Vincent Tom.Vincent at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 2 13:33:26 PDT 2006

It's nature's way of chlorinating the gene pool.  Best not to interfere,
as far as I'm concerned.

I was in Tucson for 18 months and 3pm seems suspicious, since that's
about the hottest time of day and too hot for 'rain'.  More like 7-8pm,
when the sun was down enough for the rain to actually fall.

Duriel