[Sca-cooks] Seasonal, Local Sweet Onions;

Lawrence Bayne shonsu_78 at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 2 17:51:05 PDT 2006

While Vidalia onion plants when planted elsewhere will
NOT produce the same onion that we have all come to
know and love. There ARE other sweet onion varieties
that grow elsewhere that are comparable to them. One
in particular I know of are called "Walla-Walla
Sweets" They grow in Washington state and you can peel
them and eat the like an apple. SUPERB. They also do
not transplant well.
BB
YIS
Lothar