[Sca-cooks] Need advice/suggestion for counter top

Patrick Levesque petruvoda at videotron.ca
Sun Apr 2 19:13:15 PDT 2006

What we've been thinking in the past few hours is to cut across the entire
width of the counter top to have the board go from one side to the other.
That would mean a pretty darn big chunk of maple :-)

This way both us us can have our own side of the board, and it's also pretty
easy for the kids to climb on a stool and help us, without sprawling all
over the counter.

It would also make the board easier to remove for cleaning.

Petru