[Sca-cooks] Seasonal, Local Sweet Onions;

King's Taste Productions kingstaste at comcast.net
Mon Apr 3 21:23:18 PDT 2006

I find that rubbing your hands on the inside of a stainless steel sink
while still wet from washing the garlic juice off to be most effective.
I have used a stainless table, or even a knife blade in a pinch.  I
can't see buying an ingot of stainless for this purpose - talk about not
being a multi-tasker!
Christianna