[Sca-cooks] Seasonal, Local Sweet Onions;

Maggie MacDonald maggie5 at cox.net
Mon Apr 3 22:05:35 PDT 2006

At 09:49 PM 4/3/2006,Robin Carroll-Mann said something like:

>Ah, but you're a professional used to working in commercial kitchens.  I
>don't have either a stainless steel sink or table in my kitchen, and I
>wouldn't be comfortable doing that with a knife.  Personally, I just use a
>little extra soap
>
>--
>Brighid ni Chiarain

That thrifty scot that in me forced me to buy a stainless steel ladle at
either the 99cent or Big Lots once.  I wipie my hands over the bowl of the
ladle after cutting 30 lbs of onions or 3 lbs of garlic for a feast.  The
surprise was that the ladle really is sturdy and stands up to lots of solid
use!!

Cheers,
Maggie MacD.