[Sca-cooks] Clotted Cream

Micheal dmreid at hfx.eastlink.ca
Mon Apr 3 23:14:35 PDT 2006

      Recipes, good ideas, date not found within as you already suggested.
It only took 9 smacks in the head to learn read Stefans files first aha
before asking.
      Ah well there goes another thread I will wait until you and Bear are
through debating Quinces Strawberries, honey, sugar , and whatever. Then I
will have to ask about clotted cream again in about a week.
 Laters
         Cealian