[Sca-cooks] Re: Congratulations Iasmin ;-)

Mairi Ceilidh jjterlouw at earthlink.net
Wed Apr 5 06:17:59 PDT 2006

Stay in the kitchen, and hold the vigil there.  Find yourself an area that
won't disturb other goings-on.  Set up a huge pan of veggies that need to be
peeled and several peelers (or some such task).  As people come in to speak
with you have them peel or slice or stuff or whatever while they give you
advice.  What better way to show service befitting a Pelican?

Again, hearty congratulations.

Mairi Ceilidh

<snipped>

Now here's the rub. TRMs commanded me to sit my vigil and present
myself before Their Court on the morning of Coronation on the 22nd of
this month. On that same morning I am SECOND in command, executive
sous chef if you will, of the feast for that evening. I'm thinking of
delegating the vigil to a few other people to sit in shifts or
putting a really big paper cutout of me on the kitchen door that
people can sign with their well wishes. I have food to cook!

Iasmin, Baby Bird Vigilante