[Sca-cooks] Re: Congratulations Iasmin ;-)

Phil Troy / G. Tacitus Adamantius adamantius.magister at verizon.net
Wed Apr 5 06:52:29 PDT 2006

On Apr 5, 2006, at 8:46 AM, Gaylin Walli wrote:

> Now here's the rub. TRMs commanded me to sit my vigil and present
> myself before Their Court on the morning of Coronation on the 22nd
> of this month. On that same morning I am SECOND in command,
> executive sous chef if you will, of the feast for that evening. I'm
> thinking of delegating the vigil to a few other people to sit in
> shifts or putting a really big paper cutout of me on the kitchen
> door that people can sign with their well wishes. I have food to cook!

I remember being awarded the Maunche, the East Kingdom's OHM for the
arts, while cooking. Apparently they called my name in Court, which
I, of course, did not hear, then somebody came into the kitchen to
fetch me. "Waddayawaaaaant???" (This last was allegedly quite audible
in the main hall...) Halfway between the kitchen door and the Royal
Presence I had to break out, run back, stick my head in the kitchen
door and say, "Can you turn those apples before they burn? I'm
smelling them out here!"

Congrats, Iasmine!

Adamantius

eat cake!"