[Sca-cooks] Re: Congratulations Iasmin ;-)

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Wed Apr 5 07:21:42 PDT 2006

I got my Maple Leaf (Principality Arts Award when Artemisia was still a
principality) many years ago when I was in the middle of finishing the feast
prep for a multi-course Middle Eastern dinner.  I do believe I came out into
court, apron on and ladle in hand, and said something along the lines of,
"What? I need to be cooking?" ;o)

--Maire