[Sca-cooks] Re: Congratulations Iasmin ;-)

Carol Smith Eskesmith at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 6 16:44:11 PDT 2006

You've also got too understand this in context; there have been situations
where an expected award wasn't given because of a screw-up.
Andrea was called into Their Majesties' presence before court, so that they
could tell her, and Ian knew what was going on.  But bless his sadistic
little heart, he kept quiet as he watched his protégé get VERY nervous about
not getting anything because of the foul-up.  I wasn't there to see it, but
I'll bet the relief/astonishment on her face must have been something to
behold.  And BTW, she's the first in the East to get both on the same day.

Gleeful Regards,
Brekke