[Sca-cooks] Question about illusion food, menus, ingredient lists and surprises...

Anne-Marie Rousseau dailleurs at liripipe.com
Fri Apr 7 11:50:45 PDT 2006

Our local culinary guild did something very similar to this just a week
ago.

They told people generally what the menu would be ahead of time (a meat
stew, salad, tarts, etc). people with food allergies could contact the
head cook and find out ahead of time what not to eat. They just didn't
say ahead of time what things would look like for the general public :).
They also announced at the start of the dinner that nothing would be
what it looked like, but everything was tasty and if you had any
questions ask your servers (who were told ahead of time)

I missed it alas, but am told it went really really well :). Pictures
were taken...hopwefully some other guild member who's on this has the
link?

--AM