[Sca-cooks] STOP TOP POSTING!

Phil Troy / G. Tacitus Adamantius adamantius.magister at verizon.net
Fri Apr 7 12:46:13 PDT 2006

On Apr 7, 2006, at 3:27 PM, Michael Gunter wrote:

> But, yeah, trim your posts or find a new forum.
> Remember the other people on the list.
>
> Gunthar
> Evil List Administrator

My apologies to all; I'm normally pretty careful to trim my posts,
but sometimes either A) I need to include some of a previous post so
what I'm saying has some coherence, or B) as in this case, top-
posting has occurred, and I forget to scroll down to see all of
what's attached to my post, or for some reason there's a space which
deceives me into thinking I've scrolled all the way down. My standard
rule is if I see my own (or anyone else's) sig file more than once,
content needs to be trimmed, but in this case I slipped. Hey, for
some, seeing my sig even once is bad enough, but at this point it
pretty much comes with the package until 2009.

Be that as it may, I'm sorry to have contributed to anybody's
bandwidth or digest problems.

Adamantius

eat cake!"
"Confessions", 1782