[Sca-cooks] Kitchen Towels

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 7 17:47:10 PDT 2006

Are you making these for your home or for feasts?

The problem with fabrics by the yard is that they are not the same as fabrics used in
real towels.  I don't think that they have the same absorbency factors as store bought
towels.

For my own kitchen, I try to buy the best I can find within a reasonable price range,
as I want them to last a long time.  For my feasts, I go the the 99 Cents only store
and by their towels.  Mostly because during my feasts they become so grubby and disgusting
I want to chuck them all afterwards.  I don't feel so bad in chucking something that I
purchased at 3 for 99 cents.  But that is just me.  YMMV.

Huette