[Sca-cooks] STOP TOP POSTING!

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Fri Apr 7 19:38:39 PDT 2006

I like top-posting.  So do other people.  Personally, I actually really,
really loathe bottom-posting.  And it's Papa's list.  If he asks us to stop
top-posting, I will.  Until then, I'll continue as I have, top-posting on
virtually every list and on all my work emails to co-workers and clients.
It might be more reasonable to remind people to trim their responses.
--Maire, who doesn't need to shout about it...