[Sca-cooks] STOP TOP POSTING!

grizly grizly at mindspring.com
Fri Apr 7 21:14:53 PDT 2006

Please at the very least, trim off the automatically placed stuff the list
tacks on the end.  Top or bottom matters not a whit in my little piece of
the inter-world.  Even the below cropped message left in the two previous
messages ALONG WITH the Cooks List tag-on for both of these messages.

come on.  we're talking about trimming messages and then not trimming??  Let
us get on with looking at the messages and leave the top-bottom debate for
another thread when the figs are ripe and juicy . . . or when Mario Nebbitts
comes back to town in the summer.

niccolo difrancesco