[Sca-cooks] STOP TOP POSTING!

Judith L. Smith Adams judifer50 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 7 23:42:05 PDT 2006

Mea culpa, mea culpa, mea maxima culpa... and I'm sorry, too... and hangdog... blush... cower... Was it really three screens?!  Ouch.

  Judith

lilinah at earthlink.net wrote:
  I'm shocked, i tell you, shocked! to see so much top posting going on
on this list!

The Digest, Vol 35, Issue 35 contains only FOUR messages, the last of
which was a SINGLE WORD, but each message is top posted to a vast
amount of previous messages. That last single word "chuckle" was on
top of THREE FULL SCREENS full of old messages - about 7 old
messages, and yet it was in relation only to the immediately previous
message in the thread.