[Sca-cooks] Re: Illusion Foods

Martha Oser osermart at msu.edu
Fri Apr 7 12:07:37 PDT 2006

Perhaps just an ingredient list, maybe organized by courses?  "The first
course will include: walnuts, almonds, red wine, beef..."

Just leave out the part about how the ingredients are combined.  Then,
perhaps at the feast itself, table-cards that give ingredients for each dish
as they are served?

 -Helena