[Sca-cooks] STOP TOP POSTING!

Tom Vincent Tom.Vincent at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 8 06:06:29 PDT 2006

Well, that's part of the problem isn't it?  Shouldn't this be
*everybody*'s list, not just "Papa's"?  One person gets pissed off and
can arbitrarily kick people off, delete messages or shut down the list
completely?  Shouldn't decisions (rare though they may arise) be made by
the entire group directly or a smaller body of directly elected
representatives?  Just a few thoughts.

Duriel