[Sca-cooks] Lutefisk and strange dreams...

Terry Decker t.d.decker at worldnet.att.net
Sun Apr 9 06:12:25 PDT 2006

My question is less about the food than what was written .  I'm getting a
capital A with tilde followed by something that looks like a clef or the
editor's mark for a new paragraph where the O should be.  Since I normally
have umlauts displayed properly, I was thinking it might be one of the more
esoteric letters as the word is apparently rollmop.  The problem is normally
caused by differences between the ASCII translation tables of the sender and
the receiver.

Bear