Lists/Portals - was Re: [Sca-cooks] STOP TOP POSTING!

Terry Decker t.d.decker at worldnet.att.net
Mon Apr 10 03:58:03 PDT 2006

Looking at the archives, the earliest archive is for August 1956, certainly
an error in the message date stamp.  There are a number of small archive
files, then a major archive file for April 1997.  Looking at the messages
posted in the earlier collections, it is likely that all of them are from
systems with a system clock incorrectly set.  I would say April 8, 1997 is
most likely the first day of official operation.

Bear