[Sca-cooks] Time flies like an arrow

Michael Gunter countgunthar at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 10 08:34:01 PDT 2006

>Okay... Happy Ninth Birthday (give or take a few days), SCA-Cooks!
>
>Adamantius

Lord, I had no idea this has been going on for so long. Ah, back
in the old days when I thought I knew everything and started
this list to help those poor lost souls who needed my help....

Well that is until all of you folks got on and made me realize how
far I had to go.  :-)

Thank you everyone for joining in this little discussion and teaching
and advancing the knowledge and joy of period cuisines. You folk
have done a lot to change the way feasts are done in our Society
and have helped make that weird food palatable to the masses.
Events are better because of you.

Yers,

Gunthar