[Sca-cooks] Wedding??

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 10 18:50:41 PDT 2006

--- Lady Ro <ladyro at comcast.net> wrote:

> Huette wrote:
>
> > I am sorry that I didn't get back to you earlier.  I am kind of
> > ditzy these days with making wedding plans and all.
>
> > Huette
>
> ::PERK::  Wedding?  Wedding??  Don't be a bridal tease - details, please and
> thank you!
>
> Ro
> Bright Hills

Did that.  Do you want more details?  Our illustrious Mistress Helewyse and Dame Selene
are putting their heads together and making for me an Edwardian High Tea.  Helewyse
and her Thumper are going to be Hroar's attendents, while my apprentices, THL Sarah
Telyn and her hubby, Lord Allan Blackharp are going to be mine.  The garb is going
to be Edwardian.  I have already talked to the minister, the organist and the florist.
I need to find a DJ that can handle classical music and find someone to make the cake.
I will be making my own gown and Sarah and Helewyse theirs.  The men will be wearing
regular suits.

As for the wedding of Huette and Hroar at GWW 2007, I have decided on our garb and will
have to make both.  There will be a wedding banquet, if I have to cook it all myself.
But I have to wait until this time next year to consult with the autocrats about which
day would be best.

What more would you like to hear? :-D

Huette