[Sca-cooks] Wedding??

marilyn traber 011221 phlip at 99main.com
Mon Apr 10 19:07:32 PDT 2006

> As for the wedding of Huette and Hroar at GWW 2007, I have decided
> on our garb and will have to make both.  There will be a wedding
> banquet, if I have to cook it all myself. But I have to wait until
> this time next year to consult with the autocrats about which day
> would be best.
>
> What more would you like to hear? :-D
>
> Huette

Well, I hope you're planning on something relayed at Pennsic, this year or
next ;-) Selene certainly wants an excuse to go, and Pennsic wouldn't be the
same without Hroar's pottery ;-)

I'm just afraid, at the rate he keeps moving west, next residence will be in
Hawaii ;-)

As far as music, let me suggest:

http://www.classicalarchives.com/

They have a whole section on period music, and are super nice people to deal
with ;-)

Phlip