[Sca-cooks] Wedding??

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 11 14:51:55 PDT 2006

--- marilyn traber 011221 <phlip at 99main.com> wrote:

> > As for the wedding of Huette and Hroar at GWW 2007, I have decided
> > on our garb and will have to make both.  There will be a wedding
> > banquet, if I have to cook it all myself. But I have to wait until
> > this time next year to consult with the autocrats about which day
> > would be best.
> >
> > What more would you like to hear? :-D
> >
> > Huette
>
> Well, I hope you're planning on something relayed at Pennsic, this year or
> next ;-) Selene certainly wants an excuse to go, and Pennsic wouldn't be the
> same without Hroar's pottery ;-)

I wish we could, but as long as my Mom is alive and an invalid, I can't go to
Pennsic.

However, I am resolved to send Hroar to Pennsic every year, even if that means I
will be bereft of his company for several weeks.  He needs to keep in touch with
his roots, his friends and his clients.  And the money he makes there is too good
to forego.

> I'm just afraid, at the rate he keeps moving west, next residence will be in
> Hawaii ;-)

But that would still keep us in Caid! But further than that would put us in Lochac!
Not that that would be bad.  At least they speak a form of English... :-D

Huette, who was last in Australia and New Zealand before there was a Lochac or even a Rowany...