Cheese Goo was Re: [Sca-cooks] What happened to the archives?

Susan Fox selene at earthlink.net
Mon Apr 10 23:08:06 PDT 2006

On 4/10/06 8:43 PM, "Kerri Martinsen" <kerrimart at mindspring.com> wrote:

> On 4/10/06 11:31 PM, "Robin Carroll-Mann" <rcmann4 at earthlink.net> wrote:
>
>> Fairy Tale Designs wrote:
>>

>> Has His Highness ever had Digby's Toasted Cheese?  That, served with
>> good bread, is what the angels eat in heaven.  I'd think it would appeal
>> to a lover of pizza and grilled cheese.
>
> Otherwise known as Savory Toasted Cheese  = STC = Atlantian Crack.
>
> Droool....
>
> Vitha
> (back to lurking)

Don't go back to lurking quite yet.  Tell us what kind of cheese and
condiments are favorite in Atlantia!  That goes for everyone else who are
Cheese Goo pushers in their respective kingdoms as well.

Oh damn, now I really want cheese.  Ever tried a chupaqueso?
<www.chupaqueso.com>  Cheesy culinary commentary and recipes by the same
weird mind responsible for webcoming "Schlock Mercenary".

Selene