[Sca-cooks] Huette's Wedding

ekoogler1 at comcast.net ekoogler1 at comcast.net
Tue Apr 11 05:25:59 PDT 2006

From: "Sue Clemenger" <mooncat at in-tch.com>
> Woo-hoo! GO, Huette! GO, Hroar! ;o)
> --maire, cheering from Artemisia....

I knew about it already, but didn't know the particulars.  Congratulations to you both.  I knew Master Hroar, having met him in person and purchased some of his fabulous pottery, but you, my dear Huette, I only know through this list...though I feel I know you better than some folks I see every day.  Congratulations to you both...you'll make an incredible couple.  My only concern is that I won't have the pleasure of seeing Hroar at the MKCC and/or Pennsic anymore as he'll live too far away...sigh.

Kiri