[Sca-cooks] Semi-OT: So... guten Pesach to them as does it...

SilverR0se at aol.com SilverR0se at aol.com
Wed Apr 12 10:30:07 PDT 2006

In a message dated 4/12/2006 9:00:29 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
adamantius.magister at verizon.net writes:

> Is anyone doing anything special food-wise, either for a Seder or
> just because?
>
> Adamantius, attending soembody's Seder, may slice gravlax but
> otherwise no cooking

I'm going to 2 seders this year - family on Wednesday and friends on
Thursday. Since I have to work both those days I only volunteered 1 dish for each day
(altho my Mom will undoubtedly turn over the kitchen to me when I get there.)

It's matzo balls tonight and a veggie for tomorrow. I am personally hoping
for my late father's "Rub-a-dub-dub, Thanks for the grub" Seder, but other
members of my family like it a little more traditional. Tomorrow's will be the
"good parts" version.

Renata