[Sca-cooks] Semi-OT: So... guten Pesach to them as does it...

Phil Troy / G. Tacitus Adamantius adamantius.magister at verizon.net
Wed Apr 12 20:51:00 PDT 2006

On Apr 12, 2006, at 1:30 PM, SilverR0se at aol.com wrote:

> It's matzo balls tonight and a veggie for tomorrow. I am personally
> hoping
> for my late father's "Rub-a-dub-dub, Thanks for the grub" Seder,
> but other
> members of my family like it a little more traditional. Tomorrow's
> will be the
> "good parts" version.

My host tonight is a university chemistry lecturer and designer of
custom molecules ;-), so he puts on quite a show with the Seder... a
little like Walter Matthau auctioning off a racehorse. Fortunately,
there are sections that other people read, and we all tend to chip in
in that regard, and those of us who don't know the Haggadah by heart
can follow along pretty well...

Adamantius (out the door)

eat cake!"
"Confessions", 1782