[Sca-cooks] Semi-OT: So... guten Pesach to them as does it...

tom.vincent at yahoo.com tom.vincent at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 12 11:21:43 PDT 2006

I believe that Mexican Coke is cane sugar coke and can be bought at most Latino grocery stores.

Tom Vincent
Demon Prince (retired)

It's a good thing the phrase "the tipping point" became a cliche just in time to help us describe global warming. Just a few years ago, we were more or less cruising along on global warming, with maybe 50 years or so to Do Something about it. Suddenly, the only question is how soon to push the panic button, and 10 minutes ago appears to be the right answer.
- Molly Ivins
http://www.workingforchange.com/article.cfm?itemid=20595

Want kids? Do this horribly over-populated world a favor and adopt one that's already here.