[Sca-cooks] OOP - Speaking of Coca Cola

Johnna Holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Wed Apr 12 11:28:22 PDT 2006

Christianna asked: "So I have to wonder, are there people out there that
have been adding coffee to their

>>Coke already?  Seattle?  NYC? "
>>

>Anne-Marie-- nope, not a seattle thing that I've ever heard of. we have coffee ice cream sodas, but that's coffee ice cream
>and seltzer and of course, flavored coffees galore but never a coke:coffee combo that I've seen...
>it cant be any nastier than Red Bull (shudder!)!
>  >
Does it come about from iced coffee? Maybe it's to wake up teen-agers
for 8am classes?
I see from their website they are doing these drinks--
Coca-Cola Announces Plans To Launch Diet Black Cherry Vanilla Coke® And
Black Cherry Vanilla Coke
Ah here it is-- http://www.pilotyid.com/coca-cola-black-coke-black.php
How bizarre?

Johnnae