[Sca-cooks] OOP - Speaking of Coca Cola

King's Taste Productions kingstaste at comcast.net
Wed Apr 12 11:38:30 PDT 2006

Obviously, Atlanta gets a lot of this stuff before the rest of the
country does.  I tasted the Black Cherry Coke and it was disgusting.
Incredibly  cloyingly sweet, and the black cherry flavor just wasn't.
Adding vanilla to that and then making it diet - what more can they do
to brown, bubbling chemical water?
Christianna