[Sca-cooks] Huette's Wedding

lilinah at earthlink.net lilinah at earthlink.net
Wed Apr 12 15:30:40 PDT 2006

From: Huette von Ahrens <ahrenshav at yahoo.com>
>  Take Route 66 west, and when you get to Ontario California, follow the signs
>  that say GWW -> or <- GWW... :-D
>
>  Great Western War is a great war held in a very large park with
>lots and lots of
>  lakes.  We get the back part of the park to ourselves.
SNIP

And Kiri wrote:
>Definitely too far ahead to be planning, but if I come, I won't be
>able to bring camping equipment...are there hotels or anything in
>the vicinity?  Coming from the East Coast as I will, I'll definitely
>have to fly in.
>
>But I can start dreaming about our being able to come, can't I???

Hey, Kiri, i'm planning to go. I'll drive down from the SF Bay Area.
I've got a French Bell Wedge that can sleep three comfortably and a
couple extra if they curl up close together :-) And i'm planning on
coming alone (since my consort works Saturdays) So i'll have one bell
and you can have the other.

I bet together a bunch of us can come up with the necessities you
can't carry yourself.
--
Urtatim (that's err-tah-TEEM)
the persona formerly known as Anahita

who is now not only looking forward to Huette's wedding, but seeing Kiri again!