[Sca-cooks] Huette's Wedding

Elaine Koogler ekoogler1 at comcast.net
Wed Apr 12 16:51:29 PDT 2006

lilinah at earthlink.net wrote:
> From: Huette von Ahrens <ahrenshav at yahoo.com>
>>  Take Route 66 west, and when you get to Ontario California, follow
>> the signs
>>  that say GWW -> or <- GWW... :-D
>>
>>  Great Western War is a great war held in a very large park with lots
>> and lots of
>>  lakes.  We get the back part of the park to ourselves.
> SNIP
>
> And Kiri wrote:
>> Definitely too far ahead to be planning, but if I come, I won't be
>> able to bring camping equipment...are there hotels or anything in the
>> vicinity?  Coming from the East Coast as I will, I'll definitely have
>> to fly in.
>>
>> But I can start dreaming about our being able to come, can't I???
>
> Hey, Kiri, i'm planning to go. I'll drive down from the SF Bay Area.
> I've got a French Bell Wedge that can sleep three comfortably and a
> couple extra if they curl up close together :-) And i'm planning on
> coming alone (since my consort works Saturdays) So i'll have one bell
> and you can have the other.
>
> I bet together a bunch of us can come up with the necessities you
> can't carry yourself.
Sounds like a possibility.  There's also a possibility that if I come, I
may have my sweetie in tow...he has met Master Hroar several times, and
I suspect he'd enjoy the weekend as well.  But, as he keeps reminding
me, it's a long way off...a year and a half, and a lot can happen
between here and there.  But we're talking about it!

Kiri