[Sca-cooks] Huette's Wedding

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Sat Apr 15 01:02:26 PDT 2006

Kiri mentioned:
====
OK.  So now I need to figure out how to get to Great Western War.  I'll
still be working then, but will have 3 weeks vacation, so maybe.....
====

I would be happy to detail for you how I've managed to fly to Pennsic
these past six or so times (but not this past August). Some of this
won't help because of particulars of Pennsic, but perhaps other stuff
would. I haven't been to, nor do I know much about Great Western War,
to filter out the details which won't help.

Eventually, I'll create a Florilegium file on flying to events, but
that hasn't happened yet.

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas