[Sca-cooks] Huette's Wedding

Elaine Koogler ekoogler1 at comcast.net
Sat Apr 15 05:39:53 PDT 2006

Stefan li Rous wrote:
> Kiri mentioned:
> ====
> OK.  So now I need to figure out how to get to Great Western War.  I'll
> still be working then, but will have 3 weeks vacation, so maybe.....
> ====
>
> I would be happy to detail for you how I've managed to fly to Pennsic
> these past six or so times (but not this past August). Some of this
> won't help because of particulars of Pennsic, but perhaps other stuff
> would. I haven't been to, nor do I know much about Great Western War,
> to filter out the details which won't help.
>
> Eventually, I'll create a Florilegium file on flying to events, but
> that hasn't happened yet.
>
> Stefan
When the time gets closer, that would be great.  I've already had an
offer from Urtatim to stay in her tent, so that'll help a lot.  And
there's also the possibility that Phillip will come with me...at least I
hope so!  He doesn't know Huette, but does know and admire Master Hroar,
so I'm going under the assumption that he'll be with me.

But it is still a long time away....

Kiri