[Sca-cooks] OOP - Speaking of Coca Cola

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Wed Apr 12 20:59:55 PDT 2006

Glancing through my digests before I go back to last weekend to start
reading my unread ones, I saw Johnnae comment:
====
Does it come about from iced coffee? Maybe it's to wake up teen-agers
for 8am classes?
I see from their website they are doing these drinks--
Coca-Cola Announces Plans To Launch Diet Black Cherry Vanilla Coke® And
Black Cherry Vanilla Coke
=====

Bah. Humbug. Before they start throwing all those flavors together,
they ought to fix what they have.
Where's my diet Jolt??? All the caffeine you need with none of that
bad for you sugar!  :-)

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas