Food-related Meta-Issue -- was, Re: [Sca-cooks] Cola with sugar was Semi-OT: So... guten Pesach to them as does it...

Susan Fox selene at earthlink.net
Thu Apr 13 09:22:57 PDT 2006

tom.vincent at yahoo.com wrote:

>I think it's disgraceful, but that's what you get when you choose 'leaders' by combat skills alone instead of by leadership skill and reflection of preferred Medieval/Renaissance presence.  Pick leaders that present themselves as positive role models and accurately portray period royals.
>
>Duriel

Sigh.  Alas, it seems to be much too late to change it now, or so the
common wisdom runs.  But I'd rather have a Royal picky eater who
actually cares about the organization than a rhino-boy who wins for his
popsy-du-jour.  And our belted Crown Princess is heavily involved with
the service side, I expect to see her come up on the Pelican side sooner
or later.  [And you can tell her I said so, I don't say things behind
people's backs that I would not say to their faces.]

This is going to be an interesting reign.  I hope their busy work
schedules do not interfere with too many events, particularly the
time-consuming ones like Pennsic.  You guys have got to meet them, they
are Unique.

Faithfully,
Selene