Food-related Meta-Issue -- was, Re: [Sca-cooks] Cola with sugar was Semi-OT: So... guten Pesach to them as does it...

Susan Fox selene at earthlink.net
Thu Apr 13 09:59:34 PDT 2006

> But as for how food figures in with all this, I have no problem with,
> and great sympathy for, those with crippling food allergies. I just
> have no patience for adults with the food habits of a four-year-old
> -- that should be their problem, and not mine, or my Kingdom's.

So, everyone else will get a great period feed as only Baroness Murirath
can provide, while King Sloth-Boy gets the bread and cheese he wants.
 No problem.  Not nearly the same kind of problem child as some picky
royals we have had in the past, who whined in public and would not allow
their non-preferred foodstuffs to be at the same event as them.  That
was ... inconvenient and undignified.

I'm finding the Period Pizza thing to be an amusing challenge actually.
 I may try to get a portable bread/pizza oven together sometime this
summer just for proper wood-firing.

Making lemonade from these lemons,
Selene