[Sca-cooks] OOP - Speaking of Coca Cola

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 13 14:32:42 PDT 2006

I just read a review of this in today's LA Times.  It appears that
they have taken the unpopular Coke C2 formula [hence the mix of corn syrup
and aspartame] and added coffee to it.  The reviewer gave it three
out for four stars, or whatever symbol he was using.  He did say
that a four pack was $5.  A tad expensive...

Huette