[Sca-cooks] Re:Picky Easters vs. Allergies

Radei Drchevich radei at moscowmail.com
Thu Apr 13 15:36:39 PDT 2006

I was raised to that.  unless you are genuinely allergic you at least try it, and appriciate the effort of the staff.

My mother always said "the first time I serve something you will take one spoon full, the next time you will take 2 spoonfuls, and before you know it you'll like it".  Should have seen the look When I was cooking the meal and used that line on her, was one of the high points of my life<g>.

Royal or commoner, Manners are Manners.

Joy
Radei
Vasil House of the Red Shark