[Sca-cooks] Imperium Compound

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Fri Apr 14 06:47:50 PDT 2006

That sounds very close to the one I had, except mine was more yellowy-green
(like they'd included Mountain Dew in it or something?), and I think someone
was using dry ice in it, 'cuz it smoked a bit.  Of course, that was nearly
20 years ago, so my memory may be a bit vague.  Discovered them at my first
SciFi convention, the year I joined the SCA.....my, how time flies....
--maire