[Sca-cooks] Imperium Compound

Susan Fox selene at earthlink.net
Fri Apr 14 07:34:44 PDT 2006

My version of the PGGB differs considerably.  I was going for a Sci-Fi
appearance [searing green color] and lemon flavor [from the descriptor
you've also quoted]:

1 oz. Midori
1 oz. Vodka [or more, ad lib]
fill glass with Bitter Lemon mixer [getting hard to find in the US, I
find it only at British import shops anymre]

Thanks for your contrib, I will send  these up.  Remember Karl von
Alpenwald, used to play in Canyons?  He's Chairman of LASFS now and
running the VIP suite at WorldCon.  Also brainstorming a fun cookbook
for the convention, which of course attracted my fervant interest.

Selene