[Sca-cooks] Preserved Lemon recipes?

lilinah at earthlink.net lilinah at earthlink.net
Fri Apr 14 10:29:36 PDT 2006

Gunthar: I have both period and modern recipes for Moroccan salted
lemons. I'll post later, as i have to run out to buy food for a day
board an acquaintance from Cynagua and i from the Mists are putting
on at our inter-principality war tomorrow.

I've got a jar myself, and i have used the rinsed off and cut up peel
and pulp tossed with lightly steamed broccoli and strips of sun-dried
tomatoes in olive oil. I also use the intensely salty liquid instead
of lemon-salt on pork and pot roast and chicken...

I've got to put up a few more jars - i've used about 2/3 of my quart
jar already.
--
Urtatim (that's err-tah-TEEM)
the persona formerly known as Anahita