[Sca-cooks] Visiting Seattle

grizly grizly at mindspring.com
Fri Apr 14 13:00:07 PDT 2006

So, I am visiting Seattle the April 20-23 for a wedding for some friends who
are known to several on this list (Joe and Colleen mundanely).  I am flying
in that Thursday, and would like to know what the "must eat at" places are
for me to see.  I ate at the needle last time I was there (for Christopher
Lyons'apprentice belting at a Coronation . . . . outgoing royal court
started at 4pm and ran past midnight IIRC).

I met several people, went to my very first ever Laurel Circle meeting while
there.  I am hoping that some of you were invited and are attending the
wedding so that I can make your acquaintance once again (I'll be in a tux up
front and hard to miss).  Even so, I will have lots of time to spend meeting
people outside the wedding program and festivities.  If there is a gathering
of Madrone folks that weekend, or a group of people doing anything related,
I'd love to hear about it so I can participate and "bask in your reflective
glow" as I seldom get to practice historical cookery in large scale these
days.

Thanks to anyone with info.  Even herecies are fun when in the right
neighborhood for them :o)  Anne-Marie, are you going to be in the area that
time?

niccolo difrancesco
(PS what weather should I plan for?)