The Color Purple, was Re: [Sca-cooks] Imperium Compound

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 14 20:00:15 PDT 2006

No.  I am not going to do that to them.  I have a feeling that the ladies will
wear blue (Sarah) and green (Helewyse), which is fine with me.  But my flowers
and the decorations on my wedding cake will be varying shades of purple/lavender.
I am not such a prima donna who expects my ladies to wear something they
don't care for and won't wear again.  Something I have seen in the multitudinous
weddings I have ever attended and have always vowed never to inflict on my friends.
Should I ever become Queen however, that would be an entirely different matter...

Huette