The Color Purple, was Re: [Sca-cooks] Imperium Compound

Susan Fox selene at earthlink.net
Fri Apr 14 20:16:56 PDT 2006

On 4/14/06 8:00 PM, "Huette von Ahrens" <ahrenshav at yahoo.com> wrote:

> I am not such a prima donna who expects my ladies to wear something they
> don't care for and won't wear again.  Something I have seen in the
> multitudinous
> weddings I have ever attended and have always vowed never to inflict on my
> friends.
> Should I ever become Queen however, that would be an entirely different
> matter...

All of a sudden, I feel a chill down my spine.  On the other hand, I look OK
in cool colors like purple.  Please don't develop a liking for
mustard-yellow, however.

What I'm planning to work-up for your wedding is proper cook's wear for an
upper class house of the time period.  Gee, that means I need to watch
"Gosford Park" and "My Fair Lady" again.  Poor me.

Selene