[Sca-cooks] Sausage Making

Fairy Tale Designs avrealtor at prodigy.net
Sat Apr 15 16:28:51 PDT 2006

First I wanted to thank all those have helped my figure out ideas for the no kitchen issue and the "pizza only" issue.

  Now I have another question.  Has anyone here made sausages and if so, did you find the task to be difficult? I am looking into buying a meat grinder/sausage combo for next to nothing.   I remember someone saying that the casings can be difficult to find, but I have found an on-line source that ships them in brine and vaccumed sealed.

  I have found numerous recipes for the spices and techniques, but any suggestions on accompiments would be good to.

  -Muiriath