[Sca-cooks] Sausage Making

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Sat Apr 15 16:50:25 PDT 2006

I've made sausages a couple of times, and not found it too difficult,
although it did take longer than anticipated, so I'd advice making them in
advance and freezing them or something.  I'd also advise making small test
batches, and cooking same, so you can taste the spices, and get the fat
percentage right.
We used an electric grinder/sausage maker I inherited from my Dad.  I know
that other folks on the list have used other equipment, as well.
I served them for lunch, both times, and I believe I just served them with
lombardy mustard...
--Maire