[Sca-cooks] Sausage Making

Fairy Tale Designs avrealtor at prodigy.net
Sat Apr 15 18:47:32 PDT 2006

Yes, I read that most people don't like the "fake" ones. I would rather deal with my own adversion to them then having to make people eat things that aren't any good

  -Muiriath

Carol Smith <Eskesmith at hotmail.com> wrote:
  You can get artificial casings, but they're actually a lot less forgiving
than the intestines, which come cleaned and packed in salt. I tried them
once, but immediately went back to "the real thing".

Regards,
Brekke