[Sca-cooks] Preserved Lemon recipes?

David Friedman ddfr at daviddfriedman.com
Sat Apr 15 11:47:13 PDT 2006

I am reasonably sure that we cut up the leeks and onions, but it's
been some years since we last made it.

Note that the amount of mastic--an eighth to a sixteenth of a
teaspoon--is not a typo. It's powerful stuff. There is a recipe in
_Soup for the Qan_ for a mastic dish with quantities, and the
proportion is similarly small.

We've generally made the chicken version.

David Friedman
www.daviddfriedman.com
daviddfriedman.blogspot.com/